Dear friends and readers,
2009 was a crazy year and I’m sharing here the top of my adventure list. I’m on Hawaiian time now so I’m just getting to wish everybody a happy new year, or Mele Kalikimaka, as they say here.
Thank you for reading, for sharing, and for your continued support in 2010!
- I quit my job in a recession
- I fasted and mediated for seven days
- I lived in Paris just for fun
- I started a blog (http://QriousLife.com)
- I took in a stray puppy
- I free-lanced
- I found out what getting paid “peanuts” really means
- I taught six-year-olds
- I wrote a column (Fridays on www.ChinaDaily.com.cn)